We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara Glomfjord has four production units: Two nitric acid plants, one NPK complex fertilizer plant and one calcium nitrate plant. The site has its own harbor with installations for unloading of ammonia, and storage, packaging and dispatch systems for fertilizer products.
The maintenance department consists of engineers and technicians in automation/ electro and mechanical disciplines. We are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer in the mechanical discipline. The position reports to Technical Manager.
- Systematic maintenance of static and rotating equipment, including monitoring of planning, spare sparts and documentation for components and equipment
- Contribute actively in improvements to ensure high regularity and optimal utilization of the facilities
- Work safely and securely, and actively contribute to HESQ work in the facilities, follow and implement directives, procedures, practices and safety standards
- Participate in and manage projects, and plan and perform turnarounds.
- MSc/BSc Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant experience from industrial plants would be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and fluent in one Scandinavian language
We do not want contact with recruitment and/or advertising agencies