We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Climate change is affecting our way of life. The world’s population continues to increase. We have more mouths to feed, limited land to farm and resources are scarce.
Yara’s mission is to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality by reducing emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as key ingredients in the production of a wide range of goods.
Grow with us and make a difference!
About the program
Our two-year trainee program offers you the perfect start into the business world. Together with more than 10 other trainees, you will begin the journey on 1 September 2018 and directly contribute to Yara’s success in projects and daily operations.
Three months before the end of the program, we will discuss the next position with you, taking your strengths and preferences into account.
As a Trainee in this area, you will work in the technology, product development and innovation units in Yara with a focus on our concept “Plant of the Future”. An important part of this is knowledge of the different production processes within Yara and our products as a basis for how we can improve and develop and innovate.
You will get to know 3 areas of our business and spend several months at each, for example,
- at Yara Technology Centre in Porsgrunn / Norway with a role in our “Plant of the Future” Project
- at Corporate Innovation in Brussels / Belgium or Oslo/Norway
- at Yara’s Research Centre in Dülmen / Germany - working on product development and product quality
- MSc/PhD in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with max. 3 years of working experience
- Interest in developing project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong commitment to ethical and safe behavior
- High degree of personal drive and curiosity
- Positive and collaborative attitude with the ability to work across cultures
- Global mindset and long-term commitment to relocate internationally
- Fluency in English
The recruitment process for this particular program will be run in partnership with Careers Internationals
If you would like to know more about our Graduate Program you can also visit https://onedaywith.com/yara-graduate-programme/homepage.html