We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About Yara in Thailand
In Thailand, Yara has been present for more than 40 years, being a leading brand in many crop segments and helping farmers to increase their incomes. Our professionals have the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best place to work for; through our people, customer, and farmer development programmes. Business Code of Conduct and Safety are our top priorities always.
- Be the guardian of the Yara design guidelines ensuring all materials conform to Yara’s corporate identity
- Create and design artworks of multi-media not only to support sales and marketing campaigns but also employer branding and people communication e.g. printing, POP/POS materials, furniture and shop decoration, in-store product display, website/facebook banner, gift and premium, audio, VDO etc
- Create raw materials for those design and creative works which are photo taking, video recording, voice recording, and manage these raw materials bank systematically
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in art of design, multimedia, or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience
- Expertise in design for multi-channel placements (print, VDO, web, email and more)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), Photo, video and audio editing software including Final Cut Studio (Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Motion, Compressor), and able to use 3D design (3D MAX, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Corel draw)
- Has creative ideas; is independent, highly committed, and professional.